Welcome to the Provincial Grand Lodge of Renfrewshire East
Free and Accepted Masons
Our masonic book library is located at the Masonic Temple, Maxwellton Road, Paisley, PA1 2RD. All Brethren welcome.
The Digital Library is open with in excess of 5000 books available, and this number is increasing daily.
Click the link on the menu above to visit. You will need to be registered and logged in to download
a book but happily this process takes all of two minutes to complete.
OUR NEXT EVENT
- Blog – members can leave messages, write articles or generally communicate. Multiple categories.
- Syllabus – we will publish the syllabus of any and every lodge that would like to be featured.
- Global Calendar – On any given day we will include all meetings taking place and the work being carried out.
- Newsletter – subscribe to our newsletter and have a monthly summary of all the Province news delivered directly to your inbox.
- Recent Posts and Comments – view a list of the most recent blog posts and comments.
- Contact Us – send a message to any of the backroom team via a secure contact form.
- Mobile Friendly – the site will adjust its size to fit almost any laptop or tablet size and when viewed with a mobile phone a specially crafted site will appear rather than a shrunken version of this full-sized website which would be mostly unreadable.
We have many more features including two which are of special importance.
Our Lending Library situated at Masonic Temple, Maxwellton Road, Paisley, PA1 2RD which contains many hundreds of physical books on Freemasonry across the world, some of which are very old and rare.
There is also a smaller secondary facility available at Lodge St John, Busby 458.
These are available only to registered lodge members whose good standing has been confirmed.
Anyone who has any books they no longer require may donate them to the lending library where they will be gratefully received and read by other members of lodges in the Province.