Welcome to the new Provincial Grand Lodge of Renfrewshire East website
We have all of the information from the old website, plus a host of new features some of which are listed below. Please feel free to look around and we positively welcome your feedback to help us make improvements, add new information, and generate a Provincial freemasonry website that can become the central hub for all masonic activities throughout the province.
- Blog – members can leave messages, write articles or generally communicate. Multiple categories.
- Syllabus – we will publish the syllabus of any and every lodge that would like to be featured.
- Global Calendar – On any given day we will include all meetings taking place and the work being carried out.
- Live Chat – invite a few friends and have a private live text based chat right here on the website.
- Newsletter – subscribe to our newsletter and have a monthly summary of all the Province news delivered directly to your inbox.
- Recent Posts and Comments – view a list of the most recent blog posts and comments.
- Login via Facebook – you can login to member areas of the website using your Facebook details. One less password to remember !
- Contact Us – send a message to any of the backroom team via a secure contact form.
- Shop – buy personalised crystal glassware with your lodge crest and any message engraved.
- Mobile Friendly – the site will adjust its size to fit almost any laptop or tablet size and when viewed with a mobile phone a specially crafted site will appear rather than a shrunken version of this full-sized website which would be mostly unreadable.
We have many more features including two which are of special importance.
Our lending library which contains many hundreds of books about freemasonry and masonic subjects including a huge number of digital ebooks is currently being updated to conform to new legislation that came into force on 1st October and will return very soon.
This is a laborious task so we ask for your patience as we prepare an easy registration, download and overall pleasant experience. Anyone who has any books they no longer require may donate them to the lending library where they will be gratefully received and read by other members of lodges in the Province.
The lending library is located at Lodge The Royal Stuart 1414
Secondly in an exciting new development we are able to offer any lodge in our Province the facility to have their own website that can be activated simply and quickly, and most importantly managed with the greatest of ease. The ability to type is the only skill required, and one-finger keyboard prodding qualifies.
Choose your own colour scheme, add your lodge logo or badge and some information specific to your lodge and your are ready to roll. The IT team here at Provincial will assist at all times to ensure an easy setup and continued maintenance.
Click any menu item at the top or bottom of the page to get started !